Site Designed by
AMS has been in business for the last 20 years and has been providing consulting services to their customers. We have successfully completed hardware/software projects for companies like Motorola, Allied Signal, Modcomp and other small, medium and large companies.
At AMS we realize that there is no "one-size-fits-all" solution. We find out your needs by using the right combination of people and technology come up with the solution that is a win-win solution for both of us.
To succeed in the .com economy we need to adapt any change and more importantly implement this change and stay profitable.
To stay ahead of the competition you need the right people, providing the best and latest technology solution and providing futuristic vision.
Music Preview System using MP3 technology
Video Preview System
DSP hardware/software design
Web Page Design
- Unix, Linux
- RSX, VMS, RSTS
- RTE, MPE
- PC and PS/2 PC-DOS, MS-DOS, OS/2 XENIX, PMOS
- Windows, Windows 95/98/ME, Windows NT/2000
- AT&T 3B
- DEC PDP and VAX
- HP 1000, 3000, VECTRA
- PC and PS/2 Microchannel Compatible PS/2, Compaq
- Apple, Macintosh, Zenith and all PC Compatibles
- Intel 80xx, Motorola 68xxx
- C. Pascal, Fortran, Cobol, PL/1, Basic, RPG II, III, CICS and Assembly
IMS, VSAM, IDMS, Image, DBase III, Informix
- OS/2 Applications and Device Drivers
- Microsoft Windows
- Graphic Device Drivers
- PC and PS/2 Add on cards
- 80386/188/286, 8031/51, 6800/09/HC11 based hardware design
- Multi User and Network System Integration
- Process Controller
- High Speed Communication
- Telephone Interface
- Automated Manufacturing
Advanced Microcomputer Systems, Inc.
10116 NW 53rd St., Sunrise, FL 33351-8020
Phone: (954) 784-0900, Fax: (954) 784-0904
Return to AMS homepage